Magic Monster Radio
If you have any problems hearing the station, you may need to update your flash or quicktime player.
FLASH PLAYER UPDATES
- Go to FLASH PLAYER UPDATES
- Install the update, then reopen your browser
- Clear all cookies (go to ‘preferences’, ‘security’ ‘show all cookies’ then remove them)
- Then relaunch player
- If you have a Mac you will need your software to be updated to OS X 10.4 – 10.6.
- If you have Windows you will need Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003
LISTEN ON ITUNES RADIO
Listen to Magic Monster Radio on itunes radio. Open itunes, go to ‘Radio’ in the left hand column, click the Alternative Rock Category and scroll down to Magic Monster Radio.
TuneIn is a new way to listen to the world through live local and global radio from wherever you are. Whether you want music, sports, news or current events, TuneIn offers over 50,000 stations and 120,000 shows for you to choose from. The TuneIn Radio app lets you take this entire experience with you on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
With TuneIn, it’s easy to find your favorite hometown station, music from Berlin that reminds you of when you lived there, or reggae from Kingston to get you in the mood for your beach vacation. TuneIn makes you feel like you are right there with the people and places that are important to you. From finding what’s local to discovering new stations from around the world, TuneIn brings you to where you want to be.
With TuneIn Radio, you can:
• Pause and rewind any station as you’re listening
• Add the stations, songs and shows you love most to your presets
• Shake your phone to hear new stations based on what you already like
• Share a station, show or song with your friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Wake up every day using the alarm clock or fall asleep every night using the sleep timer
• Play your stations in the background while you use other apps
• Stream your stations to an AirPlay-compatible receiver (requires iOS 4.2)
BUY YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND ALBUMS ON ITUNES